View Profile Piddlepop

9 Movie Reviews

Pretty good...

i'll give you a 10 because of some them where good!

Insanimation responds:

Thanks

WHAT?

Let me tell ya, you know nothing about vowels, you need to make the title

An Average Day. Yeah well anyway, anybody who spends less than a month on something is sure to make something look crap. But hey, it's your first time. Try making things a bit smoother, and put more time into it. Think about what you have to do.

What?

How could you? I waited for lke EVA, and this short piece of turd is a disgrace to all flashers. Sure the preloader was OK, but it got repetitive,

IT WAS TO SHORT

7 Game Reviews

Some people on this site are so dumb..

This would've taken so long to do.. I would've hated to be in your shoes with all the limitations and shit you had to deal with making this game. I say let every hater on here make their own physics engine, and see how easy it is to pull off something like this. Very front page worthy. Keep it up.

The review before me.. JibbLeRz, Ya, if the way you're doing it doesn't work, then do it another way.. don't rage just coz you can't pass a level, and give a bad review because you're not good enough!!

Jay you pulled off a cool game, maybe the first few levels are hard for all these kids though.. More levels like the first one and they'll be giving you 5 star ratings :)

Music sucks though. Thats it :P

thanks for the review, glad you liked it. much love <3

woooooooooooooooooooooh!

BOMBA!!!!!!! XD

WOOOH!

Music

I dont think it suits the game, the is otherwise great

MrRandomist responds:

OK thanks ill keep it in mind

1 Audio Review

:D wowowowowowowow

OMG I <3 BASSHUNTERRR!!!!!!!!!!

you rock for making this (: (: (: (: (: (: (: make more (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: !!!!!!!!

1 Art Review

well done :D

i needed something exactly like this for my own flash project! thanks heaps :D

Awesome Go Ahead