Newgrounds Intro Collab Newgrounds Intro Collab

Pretty good...

i'll give you a 10 because of some them where good!

Insanimation responds:

Thanks

An Average Day An Average Day

WHAT?

Let me tell ya, you know nothing about vowels, you need to make the title

An Average Day. Yeah well anyway, anybody who spends less than a month on something is sure to make something look crap. But hey, it's your first time. Try making things a bit smoother, and put more time into it. Think about what you have to do.

elmo vs. a giant elmo vs. a giant

What?

How could you? I waited for lke EVA, and this short piece of turd is a disgrace to all flashers. Sure the preloader was OK, but it got repetitive,

IT WAS TO SHORT

Tumble Towers 2 Tumble Towers 2

Some people on this site are so dumb..

This would've taken so long to do.. I would've hated to be in your shoes with all the limitations and shit you had to deal with making this game. I say let every hater on here make their own physics engine, and see how easy it is to pull off something like this. Very front page worthy. Keep it up.

The review before me.. JibbLeRz, Ya, if the way you're doing it doesn't work, then do it another way.. don't rage just coz you can't pass a level, and give a bad review because you're not good enough!!

Jay you pulled off a cool game, maybe the first few levels are hard for all these kids though.. More levels like the first one and they'll be giving you 5 star ratings :)

Music sucks though. Thats it :P

thanks for the review, glad you liked it. much love <3

Bomb Arena! Bomb Arena!

woooooooooooooooooooooh!

BOMBA!!!!!!! XD

WOOOH!

The Amazing Bubble The Amazing Bubble

Music

I dont think it suits the game, the is otherwise great

MrRandomist responds:

OK thanks ill keep it in mind

Basshunter Remix - DJ Ravenz Basshunter Remix - DJ Ravenz

:D wowowowowowowow

OMG I <3 BASSHUNTERRR!!!!!!!!!!

you rock for making this (: (: (: (: (: (: (: make more (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: !!!!!!!!

20th Century Fox Cover 20th Century Fox Cover

well done :D

i needed something exactly like this for my own flash project! thanks heaps :D

Awesome Go Ahead